The pool hours are from dawn to dusk.
We hope that all of our residents and their families will enjoy the use of the pool. The following information is provided in order to assure maximum safety and courtesy among all pool users. Please be certain that all family members understand the following rules & regulations.
Rules & Regulations
- Pool passes must be visible and access will be denied without a pass.
- The Pool is provided for the enjoyment of our residents. Persons desiring to us the pool who do not reside at our community may do so only when accompanied by an adult resident. Please remember it is your responsibility to accompany your guest and to assure appropriate behavior.
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This supervision is required and will be strictly enforced. Older siblings will not qualify as adequate caretakers.
- The pool hours are from dawn to dusk. At any time during inclement weather the office staff has the authority to shut down the pool. At this time everyone will be asked to leave the pool area. It is up to the manager on site to determine when/if swimming will resume.
- Proper swim attire is required. No cut offs, blue jeans or thongs.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed. No glass containers are permitted in the pool area. This is for the safety of our residents. If abuse of this regulation persists, we will have no choice but to deny everyone the opportunity to bringing refreshments to the pool. Please place trash in the proper receptacles.
- Due to the depth of the pool NO DIVING IS ALLOWED. Running, water guns, ball playing and boisterous play are not permitted in the pool area. Floating devices my not exceed 24” in diameter, and are for use in the shallow end of the pool only. Please remember flotation devices do not take the place of parental supervision.
- Please take personal belongings with you when leaving the pool area. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- The entire office staff has the authority to suspend pool use for anyone not obeying pool rules.
- Offensive language/behavior will not be tolerated and is reason for pool suspension.
- Children must be able to stand with their head above the water in the shallow end to be allowed in the water without an adult. In order to go in the deep end (4, 5, 6 ft) children must be able to swim the length of the pool on their own without stopping.
- 12. PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT THE VININGS